CBS is virtually done with its upfront sales. The most-watched network’s haul is expected to be close to last year’s $2.5 billion-$2.7 billion. The network scored high-single-digit CPM increases close to 10%. They are expected to be the highest among the Big Four broadcast networks this year at an upfront marketplace that has not been as strong as last year when CBS again led the pack with 13%-15% CPM bumps. Probably because of that, CBS opted to sell slightly less inventory, about 77%-78%, this year than it did last year when 80% of its available ad time was sold upfront.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 18 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 17 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 17 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 16 hours ago