Dancing for the Mirrorball trophy proved rewarding for more than just the winners of Dancing with the Stars.
Kristie Alley, Joey Fatone and Chaz Bono all lost weight when they put on their dancing shoes for the ABC reality competition show. Alley is perhaps Dancing's biggest loser, as the diet and exercise routine she used on the show ultimately led to her losing 100 pounds!
GALLERY: Dancing's weight loss
"I feel like I'm back in my element," she told Entertainment Tonight. "I honestly didn't even realize what I looked like. ... Before Dancing with the Stars, I bought these dresses from size 14 to 4. And I said, 'You know what I really want? I really wanna be in this dress in a 4!'"
Who else shed extra weight in the ballroom? Check out our gallery of celebs who danced away the pounds during their time on Dancing with the Stars.
- Returning Showrunner Dan Harmon Slams ‘Community’ Season 4 & Sony Bosses Deadline.com - 6 hours ago
- Chuck Lorre Confirms Angus T. Jones Will Be Back On Two And A Half Men Access Hollywood - 6 hours ago
- Future Of ‘Anger Management’ Co-Star Selma Blair In Limbo Over Falling-Out With Charlie Sheen Deadline.com - 6 hours ago
- John Hurt Joins FX's Vampire Thriller The Strain TV Guide - 4 hours ago
- ‘Curb’ Actor Won’t Be Charged in Parking Spot Incident Variety - 3 hours ago
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit The Wrap - 3 hours ago