Charlie Sheen will be passing on his tiger blood and Adonis DNA to another generation: The Anger Management star's daughter is pregnant.
Photos: The stars celebrate at Golden Globes after parties
During his appearance on The Late Show on Monday, host David Letterman asked Sheen, "You are going to be, in the next several months... fill in the blanks."
"Grandfather," Sheen happily replied. The actor explained that oldest daughter Cassandra Estevez, 28, is pregnant with her first child with husband Casey Huffman.
Sheen, who suffered a very public meltdown in 2011, joked that he'd definitely be a good grandfather "because you can leave the kid!"
Golden Globes: Fashion hits and misses
Though Estevez's mother is Sheen's high school girlfriend Paula Profit, the actor's second ex-wife shared in Sheen's joy. "I guess some of you have heard... Charlie Sheen is going to be a Grampa... yes GRAMPA! His beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama," Denise Richards tweeted.
While Sheen said the news is "fabulous," he admitted that he's not quite "ready to adopt" the title just yet. Maybe he can take a cue from Real Housewives' NeNe Leakes and be the world's first glamfather?
Watch a sneak peek of Sheen's Wednesday appearance on Oz.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 10 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 9 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 9 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 8 hours ago