WASHINGTON–(November 26, 2012)–The National Association of Broadcasters announced today that News Corporation President and Chief Operating Officer Chase Carey will participate in a question-and-answer session with NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith during the 2013 NAB Show opening event, sponsored by Blackmagic Design, Monday, April 8 in Las Vegas. The session will also include a “State of the Broadcast Industry” address by Smith.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 15 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 15 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 14 hours ago