New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie made his first appearance on David Letterman's show Monday night and proved the Late Show host isn't the only one who finds humor in Christie's weight.
Pick your favorite TV musical
While Letterman questioned Christie about his feelings about the jokes, the politician pulled out a donut and began chowing down. "I didn't know this was gonna be this long," Christie mock-apologized.
Though Christie's weight might be a serious issue if he decides to run for president in 2016, he said he had no problem laughing it off — as long as the jokes were good. "I only care if you're funny. From my perspective, if the joke is funny, I laugh, even if it's about me," Christie told Letterman.
The best and worst Super Bowl ads
So how many jokes pass Christie's standards? "About forty percent," he noted, before going on to recite some of his favorite Letterman jabs.
Watch the full clip below. .
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 12 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 11 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 11 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 11 hours ago