The Django Unchained actor is already in the thick of the Supporting Actor Oscar race after taking the Golden Globe earlier this month for his role as bounty hunter King Schultz in the Quentin Tarantino pic. Now Christoph Waltz will get some free “for your consideration” face time when he hosts Saturday Night Live for the first time February 16 — a week and a day before the February 24 Academy Awards. NBC made the announcement today about the gig, which puts Waltz in front of the country (and undecided Oscar voters?) three days before Academy members’ final ballots are due. Alabama Shakes will be the musical guest.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 23 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 21 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 20 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 20 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 19 hours ago