Stabler and Benson, together again? Maybe for one episode.
During the True Blood panel Saturday at Comic-Con, Christopher Meloni said that he might be willing to return to Law & Order: SVU for the eventual series finale.
"I'm always willing to consider. I had 12 great years on the show. I loved the people and I loved that character," Meloni said in response to a fan question after some hesitation. "There's no bad blood there. We'll just see when it comes. It's still doing OK, I guess."
Christopher Meloni reunites with Wet Hot American Summer castmates in rom-com spoof
Meloni left the long-running procedural in 2011 after contract negotiations fell apart. SVU will return for its 14th season Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c.
Are you excited at the prospect of Meloni returning to SVU?
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 16 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 16 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 17 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 17 hours ago