LONDON (AP) — In a story Dec. 26, The Associated Press reported that "Thunderbirds" creator Gerry Anderson pioneered a puppetry technique known as "supermarionation." The story should have made clear that supermarionation or techniques like it had been deployed by Anderson in shows that predated "Thunderbirds."
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 20 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 19 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 5 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:34 PM PDT
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 2:47 PM PDT
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 23 hours ago