NEW YORK (AP) — In a story Dec. 17, The Associated Press reported that the upcoming cable channel being launched by Participant Media had acquired the distribution assets of the Inspiration Networks. The story should have specified that the new channel has acquired the subscription base of Inspiration Networks' Halogen TV channel. Flagship network INSP is unaffected. The as-yet-unnamed new channel has also purchased The Documentary Channel, which will give it a total reach at launch of about 40 million subscribers. It is expected to sign on next summer.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT