Legendary music producer Clive Davis has come out as bisexual in his new memoir, The Soundtrack of My Life.
Check out other celebrities who are out and proud
According to Entertainment Weekly, Davis confirmed rumors of relationships with men, writing that he began exploring his sexuality three decades ago when he was approached by a male music fan at Studio 54. "Was I nervous?" he wrote. "Absolutely. Did the heavens open up? No. But it was satisfying."
Though the twice-married Davis, 80, reveals that he's been in "a strong monogamous relationship" with a man for the past seven years, he identifies himself as bisexual. "Do I feel I could have been similarly attracted to a woman? The answer is yes," Davis wrote.
On Tuesday, Davis will appear on Katie to discuss his sexuality, Whitney Houston and more. Watch a preview of his interview with Katie Couric below.
The Soundtrack of My Life was published Tuesday.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 21 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 20 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 20 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 20 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 20 hours ago