Do you still keep an argyle miniskirt in your closet? Are you sporting a short pixie haircut? Or maybe, you're all about Wayfarer sunglasses? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you have Hollywood to thank for your keen style. On Monday, Feb. 18 at 9/8c, TV Guide Network will spotlight these and more on Iconic Movie Looks, a brand-new one-hour special.
Get all the scoop on pilot season
Fashion experts including Tim Gunn, Nick Verreos, Simon Doonan and costume designers Marilyn Vance (Breakfast Club) and Mona May (Clueless) will discuss memorable film styles from Diane Keaton's Annie Hall menswear to Audrey Hepburn's little black dress in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Watch a sneak peek about Alicia Silverstone's classic Clueless looks below.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT