Joe Livecchi held a development post at BBC Worldwide, was an executive producer at Endemol USA and is the exec producer/owner of Majority Rules Media, which has an output deal with ITV Studios and sold shows to the likes of CBS, A&E, History Channel, Travel Channel, VH1, The Food Network and TLC. At CMT he will take on the newly created position of SVP Development, where he will oversee multiple development teams as well as external and third-party productions for the network. CMT’s West Coast development team of Claire McCabe, Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will report to Livecchi, who will be in New York and report to EVP Development and Programming Jayson Dinsmore. CMT has been expanding its original programming of late, recently greenlighting 10 episodes of an unscripted series starring Dog the Bounty Hunter and gave the go-ahead to four other series back in July.
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 3 hours ago
- Say This Three Times Fast: Found Footage of Fraggles Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- 'American Chopper's' Paul Teutul Sr. lands new CMT series 'Orange County Choppers' Reuters - 3 hours ago
- CBS Pulls Mike & Molly Tornado-Themed Finale From Monday Line-Up TVLine.com - 6 hours ago