reports. He was scheduled to perform that night.
The 65-year-old, whose real name is Leo Anthony Gallagher Jr., was heading toward the stage at the Texas bar with another person when he suddenly collapsed. He was taken to a hospital close by.
Gallagher's manager told TMZ that he had suffered a "mild to serious" heart attack and will be hospitalized for the next several days.
The comedian had suffered a minor heart attack one year ago while onstage performing in Minnesota.
According to Gallagher's official website, he was scheduled to perform in Lewisville, TX on Wednesday before heading off to El Paso and Woodlands, TX in the next two days. The comedian had dates listed until December.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 17 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 16 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 15 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 15 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 15 hours ago