reports. He was scheduled to perform that night.
The 65-year-old, whose real name is Leo Anthony Gallagher Jr., was heading toward the stage at the Texas bar with another person when he suddenly collapsed. He was taken to a hospital close by.
Gallagher's manager told TMZ that he had suffered a "mild to serious" heart attack and will be hospitalized for the next several days.
The comedian had suffered a minor heart attack one year ago while onstage performing in Minnesota.
According to Gallagher's official website, he was scheduled to perform in Lewisville, TX on Wednesday before heading off to El Paso and Woodlands, TX in the next two days. The comedian had dates listed until December.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 15 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 14 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 49 minutes ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 22 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 18 hours ago