For the first time, CBS’ How I Met Your Mother will be in attendance, with a panel featuring stars Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris, Cobie Smulders and Alyson Hannigan and an exclusive look at the sitcom’s final season.
The HIMYM event, which will take place on Saturday, July 20, is part of 20th Century Fox’s jam-packed Comic-Con line-up, which also includes sessions for Bones (featuring David Boreanaz, creator Hart Hanson and exec producer Stephen Nathan on Friday, July 19) and Sons of Anarchy (featuring the entire cast and series creator Kurt Sutter on Sunday, July 21).
The studio’s two newest shows will make their Comic-Con debuts at the fan fest, as well. Sleepy Hollow will screen its pilot episode, and the animated series Murder Police will host a Q&A with the cast and creators.
Other 20th Century Fox series scheduled for panels — as well as who’ll be up on stage — are:
• Bob’s Burgers – producers and cast members
• Brickleberry – producers and cast members
• Futurama — creator Matt Groening, producers and cast members (including Katey Segal, Sons of Anarchy), who’ll perform scenes from an upcoming episode
• The Simpsons – Groening and producers
• Family Guy – producers and cast members (including Seth Green, Dads)
• American Dad — producers and cast members
Noticeably absent from 20th Century Fox’s SDCC contingent is Glee, which will not have a presence at the event for the first time since its launch.
Hit the comments with the shows you can’t wait to see at Comic-Con!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Neil Patrick Harris
- 20th Century Fox
- David Boreanaz