EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of TBS picking up Conan O’Brien’s late-night talk show for two more years, O’Brien is renewing the production deal for his Conaco Prods banner at TBS sibling Warner Bros TV. O’Brien’s first signed a two-year overall deal with Warner Bros TV in 2010, shortly after the comedian inked a pact with TBS for a late-night show following his exit from NBC. Before that, Conaco had been based at NBC since its launch. In addition to O’Brien’s TBS talk show Conan, Conaco produces another series, Eagleheart, which airs on Turner-owned Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim block. The WME-repped company, which is run by David Kissinger, recently produced TBS comedy pilot BFF and has another comedy pilot, Super Fun Night, in contention at CBS.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT