Shareholders in Consolidated Media Holdings have given the green light to a $2 billion takeover offer from News Corp. The deal will double the stake of News Corp’s Australian dominant pay-TV platform Foxtel to 50 percent and give it 100 percent of content provider Fox Sports, Reuters reports. Consolidated Media’s board had backed the offer.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 17 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 17 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 16 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 50 minutes ago