EXCLUSIVE: Constance Zimmer, who was a major presence on Entourage for most of its run, will recur on another HBO series, Aaron Sorkin’s drama The Newsroom. On the upcoming Season 2, which reflects on the recent presidential campaign, Zimmer will play Taylor, a press spokesperson for the Mitt Romney campaign. Zimmer, repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment, is no stranger to politics — she currently has a major recurring role on David Fincher’s Netflix drama House Of Cards with Kevin Spacey as a Washington Post editor. She also is recurring on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy this season as Dr. Alana Cahill, a fixer who shakes things up at Seattle Grace.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 14 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 15 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 15 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 15 hours ago