It was a decent but unspectacular ratings start for Cougar Town on its new network, TBS. The series’ fourth-season premiere at 10 PM last night drew a total of 2.2 million viewers and more than 1.3 million adults 18-49 and 613,000 adults 18-34 in Live+Same Day. That was on par or slightly lower than TBS’ recent comedy premieres for Men At Work (2.65 million total viewers, 1.63 million adults 18-49, 851,000 adults 18-34) and Sullivan & Son (2.5 million total viewers, 1.3 million 18-49s, 612,000 18-34s). Given Cougar Town‘s built-in name recognition after three seasons on ABC and its star power, with Courteney Cox leading the ensemble, it probably should’ve done better than brand new shows with lesser-known casts.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT