Jessica Lucas has signed on to Are We Officially Dating? The former Melrose Place reboot star replaces Deborah Ann Woll in the romantic comedy. After joining the movie last October, the True Blood star dropped out of the film due to scheduling in November. Zac Efron and Imogen Poots also star in the film about three male friends in New York City who make a pledge to stay single just as each of them starts to fall in love. Lucas plays Vera, the unfaithful wife of Michael B. Jordan’s Mikey character. The Canadian actress will also soon be seen as the lead in The CW’s Cult, which debuts on February 19. Tom Gormican is directing Are We Officially Dating? from his own script. Treehouse Pictures’ Justin Nappi and Kevin Turen are producing with Scott Aversano and Andrew O’Connor. Bill Block, John Friedberg, Michael Simkin, Jason Barrett and Manu Gargi are executive producing. Jessica Lucas is repped by The Gersh Agency and Thruline Entertainment.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 18 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 17 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:34 PM PDT
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 2:47 PM PDT
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 22 hours ago