Let's face it, those "Dancing With the Stars" pro dancers know their way around a spray tanning booth. But golden skin aside, what are some of the other glam beauty tricks these dancers have picked up over the years?
- Two-time mirror ball champ Cheryl Burke recently told Allure, her secret for glowing skin: "I use Scott Barnes Body Bling for shimmer." She also likes Veet Ready-to-Use Wax Strips and fake lashes. "They just look so darn good on camera!" she said.
- Don't hate Peta Murgatroyd. The newbie "DWTS" pro works hard for that body! Peta told MF Magazine, "I go to the gym regularly, about five times a week, when I'm not performing on the show…I also love pilates and other dance styles, I try to take a couple of classes a week in ballet and jazz."
- Karina Smirnoff has no problem sharing her beauty secrets. Last season's "DWTS" champ gave Joonbug the skinny on her Girlactik makeup line: "It's not only amazing in colors, quality, pigmentation levels and vitamin infused, it's easy to apply, carry and travel with," she said. Karina's beauty must-haves include Mink black mascara and pink Smooch lip gloss.
- Chelsie Hightower has her own beauty favorites, and she's naming names. The pro dancer told Daily Glow she favors Cover Girl's Lash Blast mascara, mint Chapstick, and Nars Bronzer in Laguna. She also keeps her blonde locks in top shape with John Frieda Frizz-Ease products. As for that spray tanning, Chelsie says she'd rather have real sun. "But during the 'Dancing With the Stars' season, I will spray tan because I have no time to lay in the sun," she said.
- Anna Trebunskaya revealed to Shape her number one beauty tip. "The number one thing I learned from the professional make-up artists who work on 'DWTS' is the importance of well-groomed eyebrows. Your eyebrows can transform your whole face if you take care of them," she said. Anna also dished that the "DWTS" stars use Boscia skincare products backstage.
- Lacey Schwimmer told Self Magazine that she keeps herself moving to stay in shape, but admits, "I'm not much of a gym girl." The pro dancer said, "I make sure if I'm not dancing, I'm cleaning my house, out in the yard, playing with my pups or washing my car." As for her on-the-go eating habits, she sometimes swaps out a meal for a healthy shake, opting for chocolate PureTrim shakes by Awareness Life.
- And finally, pro dancer Kym Johnson definitely knows the formula for winning in the ballroom, but what's her beauty formula? The three-time "DWTS" winner shared her beauty secrets with Stylelist, saying she relies heavily on extensions due to her fine hair. As for the rest of her beauty routine, she uses Shiseido under-eye gel patches and says, "My eyelash curler is my best friend. I use Maybelline Great Lash Mascara or Christian Dior DiorShow. These are absolutely a part of my daily routine."
More From Yahoo!:
- Arts & Entertainment
- Peta Murgatroyd