Danni Allen was crowned The Biggest Loser on the Season 14 finale Monday night, taking home $250,000.
The 26-year-old advertising account coordinator started the season weighing 258 pounds and lost 121 pounds. She finished the season at 137 pounds, losing 46.90 percent of her body weight.
Check out celebrities' dramatic weight loss
Jeff Nichols was the runner-up, losing 181 pounds and 46.65 percent of his body weight. Jackson Carter won America's votes to become the third finalist, beating out Joe Ostaszewski. Jackson, The Biggest Loser's first openly gay contestant, lost 138 pounds and 42.07 percent of his body weight.
Check out Jackson Carter's Biggest Loser blog
Gina McDonald won this season's $100,000 at-home prize among eliminated contestants. She lost 113 pounds and 46.12 percent of her body weight.
Watch Allen's winning moment below.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 10 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 9 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 9 hours ago