The 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, honoring acting performances of calendar year 2013 in film and TV, has been set for Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014. That it the earliest the SAG Awards have taken place. After starting off as a late February/early March awards show, the SAG Awards have been held on the last Sunday of January since 2006 with the exception of the 2010 event, which took place on Saturday, Jan. 23. TNT and TBS, which just renewed the SAG Awards for three more years, will once again simulcast the 2014 show live, marking the 17th consecutive year the SAG Awards have been telecast on TNT and the ninth year on TBS.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 53 minutes ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 24 minutes ago