TNT’s Monday Mornings had a sickly debut last night. The 10 PM premiere of the new medical drama pulled in just 1.34 million viewers in Live + Same Day. That’s a harsh drop from the 2.232 million Monday Mornings’ 9 PM lead-in Dallas got Monday with the second show of its second season. Monday Mornings averaged 386,000 among Adults 18-49 and 472,000 among the 25-54 demo. Dallas got 773,000 among the 18-49 and 917,000 among the 25-54. Last night was also a series low for Dallas. Monday Mornings is the debut of executive producer David E. Kelley on cable. The show is based on a book by CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, who also serves as co-executive producer. Gupta’s upcoming Monday Mornings novel is set at Chelsea General and follows the lives of five surgeons as they push the limits of their abilities and confront their personal and professional failings.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 14 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 13 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 13 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 12 hours ago