After all these years, rival late-night hosts David Letterman and Jay Leno have yet to bury the hatchet.
Poll: Who don't you want to see in 2013?
But in an upcoming interview with Oprah on Oprah's Next Chapter, Letterman actually pays Leno a compliment. Then again, it's of the backhanded variety.
"I will say, and I'm happy to say, that I think he is the funniest guy I've ever known," Letterman said of Leno. "Just flat out, if you go see him do his nightclub act, just the funniest, the smartest, a wonderful observationist and very appealing as a comic. Therefore, the fact that he is also maybe the most insecure person I have ever known — I could never reconcile that."
Winter Preview: Get the scoop on all the must-see new shows
Watch a first look at the interview below. Letterman's full sit-down on Oprah's Next Chapter airs Sunday, Jan. 6 at 9/8c on OWN.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 8 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 7 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 6 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 6 hours ago