Ads for Deadline Hollywood were visible every 10 minutes on the Fox Screen by Sony Monday through Friday during last week’s TV upfronts. The brainstorm of DH business manager/advertising czar Nic Paul, our message flashed on state-of-the-art LED display technology measuring almost 35′ high and 40′ wide on some of the most valuable real estate in NYC’s Times Square. Cool, huh?
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 15 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 15 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 14 hours ago