There's a new doctor in town.
Desperate Housewives' Steven Culp has landed a recurring role on Grey's Anatomy, Deadline reports. The actor will play "top dog" Dr. Parker on the ABC medical drama.
Exclusive: Debbie Allen returning to Grey's Anatomy as Jackson's mother
With many of the residents' futures still up in the air, it's unknown whether Parker will join the team at Seattle Grace or another hospital.
Culp is best known for playing Rex Van de Kamp on Housewives, which ended its eight-season run in May. His past credits include JAG, The West Wing, Drop Dead Diva, Longmire and Perception.
Who do you hope to see Culp's Dr. Parker working with?
Grey's returns Thursday, Sept. 27 at 9/8c on ABC.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT