Los Angeles – Directors Guild of America National Executive Director Jay D. Roth announced today that Michael Berger has joined the executive staff of the DGA as an Assistant Executive Director in the Guild’s New York offices. Berger will be involved in the negotiation and administration of the DGA’s network and live and taped television agreements and will also oversee all issues related to Associate Directors, Stage Managers and Production Associates on the East Coast, including serving as staff liaison to the AD/SM/PA Council East. He will report to Associate National Executive Director/Eastern Executive Director Russell Hollander. Prior to joining the DGA, Berger worked as a field attorney at the National Labor Relations Board in New York, where he investigated and litigated unfair labor practice charges and conducted representation hearings and elections.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 4 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 3 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 7 hours ago