Diff'rent Strokes star Todd Bridges and his wife Dori have split after 14 years together.
"The Bridges have decided that disunion is in the best interest of their collective futures," Bridges' rep told People in a statement. "Although Todd and Dori are going their separate ways, they are mutually committed to the well-being of their son [Spencir, 13]."
Bridges first announced the split Friday evening on Twitter, writing: "She's a great mother I'm glad to have had the years to know her and have a great kid with her as we know, people grow apart and we did."
The 47-year-old made history as the first African-American child actor with a recurring role on a successful TV series when he joined The Waltons. He then rose to fame as Arnold Jackson's older brother Willis on Diff'rent Strokes.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 18 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 16 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 16 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 15 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 15 hours ago