Discovery Networks Europe has entered a deal with ITV Studios Global Entertainment for docu-series Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan. The eight-part show is produced by Cream/Wildfire and premiered on BBC America last night. It will air across Europe beginning with Animal Planet Nordics on February 7, followed by Animal Planet Russia and Romania. The travel-adventure series follows former Lost star Monaghan as he encounters some of the world’s most dangerous and elusive creatures. Monaghan recently told a TCA panel that he was inspired to do the show after the death of “Crocodile Hunter” Steve Irwin. The show “is a love letter” to what Irwin “achieved and the television shows he left behind,” Monaghan said.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 14 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 13 hours ago