Discovery CEO David Zaslav tells CNBC today that he and other execs will be “holding back” from expansion investments unless lawmakers compromise on a budget deal by year end. “We just need stability,” he says. He’s upbeat, though. Ad sales this quarter look “quite good,” he says.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 10 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 9 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 9 hours ago