PREVIOUS: The total raised as of 11:30 PM ET from today’s Day Of Giving is $15,663,327. The final tally will be announced tomorrow morning. Disney/ABC Television Group announced late last week that it had designated Monday, November 5 as a “Day of Giving” across all ABC programs including News, Daytime, Primetime and Late Night, encouraging viewers to help those impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Good Morning America, LIVE With Kelly And Michael, The View, The Chew, Katie, Dancing With The Stars, World News With Diane Sawyer, ABC Owned Stations & Local ABC Affiliates, Nightline and Jimmy Kimmel Live all participated. ABC Family, SOAPnet, Radio Disney, General Hospital, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the Disney Stores also joined the effort.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT