BURBANK, Calif., November 28, 2012 – The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) board today declared an annual cash dividend of $0.75 per share, up 25 percent, or $0.15 per share, from the previous year. The dividend is payable on December 28, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2012. The December payment represents the 57th consecutive dividend payment to shareholders.
“Fiscal 2012 was another great year for The Walt Disney Company, creatively and financially,” said Robert A. Iger, Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company. “We achieved record revenue, net income and earnings per share, while continuing to invest for long term growth, and we are pleased to be able to increase our shareholder dividend by 25 percent.”
The Company also announced that it has scheduled its annual shareholders’ meeting for Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:40 AM PDT
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:38 AM PDT
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:11 PM PDT
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:49 PM PDT