Merry Christmas, "Doctor Who"-style. A new trailer has emerged for the upcoming special Christmas episode of "Doctor Who," dubbed "The Snowmen," and of course this won't be the typical diabetes-inducing holiday fluff. An army of snowmen with razor-sharp teeth. A menacing lizard-lady. The possible destruction of all mankind. These are the kind of things that await Matt Smith's Doctor will find under his tree. He must have been a very naughty boy this year... "Doctor Who: The Snowmen" airs Dec. 25 at 9 p.m. on BBC America. Until then, stuff this in your stocking...
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 4 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 3 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 1 hour 36 minutes ago