Doctor Who's Alex Kingston has been cast on NCIS, TVLine reports.
Kingston, who has also starred on ER, will play Miranda Pennebaker, a shady business woman who gets tangled up with Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and the team. The actress, who reprised her Who role as River Song last week, will appear on the CBS procedural during November sweeps.
NCIS: Can our "fallen heroes" pick themselves back up?
Executive producer Gary Glasberg tells TVLine that Kingston's character is a woman who "deals in everything from high end weapons sales to priceless gems. Her connections go all the way up the ladder of D.C. politics, and Gibbs needs her for this very disturbing, emotional case."
Are you excited to see Kingston on NCIS or should she stick to the TARDIS?
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 10 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 10 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 9 hours ago