Top rated daytime syndication talk show Dr. Phil has been renewed through the 2016-2017 season when it will mark its 15-year anniversary. The three-year extension to Dr. Phil‘s current station deals covers 77% of the country, including the show’s core CBS Television Stations Group, and includes upgrades. Currently in its 11th season, Dr. Phil averages 4.2 million viewers a week. It succeeded Oprah, where Dr. Phil McGraw got his start, as the highest-rated daytime syndicated talk show. “Stations have really sat up and taken notice of the fact that Dr. Phil is the best news lead-in in the marketplace today,” said Joe DiSalvo, President of Sales at CBS Television Distribution. Dr. Phil was created by Oprah’s Harpo Prods. and is produced by Peteski Prods in association with CBS TV Distribution and is distributed by CBSTD. McGraw is host and executive producer. Carla Pennington is executive producer.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 1 minute ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 2 hours 49 minutes ago