Duck Dynasty hit new ratings highs last night, eclipsing cable and broadcast rivals. The A&E reality series pulled in 4.4 million total viewers for its 10:30 PM airing Wednesday, while its 10 PM show drew 4.3 million, making it the night’s No. 1 and No. 2 shows on cable. It’s 2.0 rating in the adults 18-49 demo at 10 bested FX’s American Horror Story (1.6) as well network shows like ABC’s Nashville (1.8) and NBC’s Chicago Fire (1.6). The 10 PM episode was watched by a series-high 2.5 million viewers in both the 25-54 and 18-49 demos, while the 10:30 airing was seen by 2.6 million viewers in 25-54 and 2.5 million in 18-49, both series highs. Duck Dynasty returned for its second season October 10 with an average of 3.8 million viewers for the 10 and 10:30 PM broadcasts. Gurney Productions produces the show for A&E.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 5 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 5 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 5 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 2 hours 48 minutes ago