EXCLUSIVE: Edwin Hodge (Red Dawn) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ NCIS: LA spinoff project. The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of NCIS: LA later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes. Hodge, repped by Pakula/King & Assoc. and The Priluck Co., will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything. Hodge’s casting in the NCIS: LA spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of the mothership NCIS series this past fall. He was a regular on the WB’s Jack & Bobby and has recurred on Cougar Town as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 35 minutes ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 59 minutes ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 36 minutes ago