Primetime Emmy® Award nominees Giancarlo Esposito, Michael J. Fox, Jon Hamm, Julianna Margulies and Julianne Moore, along with Andre Braugher, Connie Britton, Ron Howard, Lucy Liu and Keifer Sutherland, have been announced as additional presenters for “The 64th Primetime Emmy® Awards.” The telecast will air live coast to coast SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET / 5:00-8:00 p.m., PT), on the ABC Television Network from the NOKIA Theater L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 7 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 6 hours ago