Paula Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch) and her Hartbreak Films will work with the independent studio to develop and produce series and TV movies for family and animation programming. Under the deal, eOne will serve as the worldwide distributor as part of its strategy to expand its U.S. Family and Animation division, according to Managing Director Olivier Dumont. The momager executive-produced more than 160 episodes of the series starring her daughter Sabrina The Teenage Witch and also served as Executive Producer of Sabrina The Animated Series as well as several Sabrina movies. Hart is currently producing ABC Family’s Melissa And Joey also starring her daughter, and the new Nickelodeon series Grounded.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT