Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have tied the knot, Us Weekly reports.
The couple married in a small ceremony in California on Oct. 30 in front of close family and friends.
Report: True Blood's Evan Rachel Wood engaged to Billy Elliot star
Wood and Bell have been engaged since early 2012, but things haven't always been smooth sailing for the couple. The True Blood actress and Billy Elliot star met in 2005 while shooting a Green Day video and started dating. Though the pair got tattoos of each other's initials in 2006, they split up not long after.
Wood then took up with notorious rocker Marilyn Manson, to whom she was also engaged, until the actress called it off in 2010.
Wood and Bell then reunited in the summer of 2011.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 19 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 18 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 18 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 2 hours 42 minutes ago