One of the soap world's most notorious badasses is about to shake things up in Genoa City! Actor Mark Pinter, best known as slimy senator-turned-mayor Grant Harrison on Another World, is set to play yet another ruthless politico on CBS' The Young and the Restless.
A rep for the top-rated sudser tells TV Guide Magazine that Pinter will be seen as Marcus Wheeler, "a powerful and sophisticated congressman involved with Victor [Eric Braeden] and Jack [Peter Bergman], who will go to any lengths to protect his image and career."
Pinter, whose credits also include stints on As the World Turns, Guiding Light and All My Children, starts shooting Y&R on Dec. 6. He hits the air Jan. 10 and will be seen at least through Feb. sweeps.
Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 3 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 3 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 3 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 1 hour 15 minutes ago