Let's Make a Deal sure knows how to throw a birthday party! The show will celebrate its 50th anniversary with two weeks of high-stakes celebrations.
Which TV shows should reunite?
Beginning Monday, Feb. 18, the "Super Deal" will return, allowing traders to win "The Big Deal of the Day" by risking everything and choosing one of three envelopes — Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald -- with cash amounts of $1,000, $2,000, or $50,000. If the trader is lucky enough to choose the $50,000 envelope, they walk away with the cash plus the "Big Deal of the Day."
But that's not all! The game show will also welcome back Monty Hall, who hosted Let's Make a Deal from its inception in 1963 to 1977 then returned in 1980, '81, '-84-86 and '90-91. Carol Merrill, who served as the show's first model from 1963-1977, will also return with Hall to make a deal on Friday, March 1.
Let's Make a Deal is currently hosted by Wayne Brady.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 19 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 18 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 5 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:34 PM PDT
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 2:47 PM PDT
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 22 hours ago