On last week's Take Me Out, Fox's new reality dating show, sweet blond Samantha gets paired up with John, a tattooed, Mohawk-sporting musician from New York who stars in the Broadway musical Stomp. Despite the fact that they initially seemed like a mismatch, there was undeniable chemistry between the two.
On Thursday's episode (8/7c), viewers will get to see how their first date went down. And if this sneak peek is any indication, it is not going to be pretty. Check out John and Samantha's first date disaster
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 3 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 3 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 4 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 4 hours ago