A Jonas Brothers fan has sued the trio claiming she suffered severe injuries from being crushed at a free concert nearly three years ago.
Returning Winter Shows: Where we left off
According to TMZ, Ashleigh Johnson attended a free Jo Bros concert at Los Angeles' The Grove in May 2010, during which the overzealous crowd pushed her into a guard rail. Johnson claims she was "agonizingly crushed," which resulted in serious mental, emotional and physical injuries.
The lawsuit targets the performers' corporate entity, Jonas Brothers Enterprises, as well as Caruso Management, the company that runs The Grove.
Winter TV 2013: Must-see new shows
At the time of the incident, the Jonas Brothers were promoting their fourth studio album Lines, Vines and Trying Times. The group is currently working on their follow-up, written and performed completely by the brothers.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 12 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 12 hours ago