Forget the tattoo of a devil Smurf riding a dolphin jumping over a rainbow that you scored on spring break. Or the top-hat wearing skeleton eating the heart of a gecko that your frat brothers dared you to get emblazed on your butt.
TLC has rounded up some really regrettable works of ink and is putting them on blast in America's Worst Tatttos. Debuting with back-to-back episodes on June 21at 10/9c, the new series explores the stories behind these bad brandings and offers the bearers a chance to have the mistakes made right. It's a painful process for sure, but as you can see from this first-look clip, having to walk around with a wonky tat is even worse.
What do you think of these bad tattoos? Regretting any of your own body art?
Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 23 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 22 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 21 hours ago