Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams are a big draw, but the show's upcoming third season will feature a "British Invasion" that will mean even more eye candy. As part of the merger with the Brits, the handsome British actor Max Beesley will be joining the "Suits" cast. Here are five reasons why Beesley is a great fit for "Suits" Season 3.
1. He's devastatingly handsomeIn a show where nearly every character is simply gorgeous, Beesley will be an excellent fit. He's certain to get female fans excited about Season 3, because he looks great in a suit.
2. He's funnyIn his past TV roles, Beesley has proven that he has great comedic chops. On a show like "Suits," being able to balance comedic scenes with the more dramatic ones is a crucial skill, and Beesley is certainly up to the task.
3. He's musicalBeesley has a couple of composer credits under his belt. Given the fact that Harvey Specter has something of a music obsession, there's certainly the potential for Specter and Beesley's character, Stephen Huntley, to bond over music, much in the same way that Louis and Nigel bonded over their love of "mudding" last season.
4. He can be quite menacingThings are really starting to heat up at the firm. There are enemies on all sides, and it is hard to know which people can be trusted. Beesley does menacing surprisingly well, and he could be used to great advantage as a villainous character. Alternatively, he could use his frightening demeanor to intimidate someone like Daniel Hardman, who is a danger to the firm.
5. This could be the start of greater U.S. exposureBest known for British shows like "Hotel Babylon" and "Mad Dogs," Beesley is a familiar face in the U.K. Sadly, Beesley is not that well-known in the U.S., though he did have a minor role on "CSI" in 2010. Perhaps a big role on "Suits" will elevate his popularity on this side of the pond and help him break into the American TV scene. Plenty of U.S. fans want to see more of Beesley!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Max Beesley