A&E's hit show Storage Wars is rigged — at least according to a lawsuit filed by Dave Hester.
In the lawsuit obtained by TMZ, the former host claims that he was fired from the series after complaining to producers about the alleged rigged practices, which he says include producers planting valuable items in the units. In one instance, Hester states that producers planted a BMW mini car underneath a heap of garbage.
Photos: Everybody's posing nude! Check out Rihanna and other stars who've bared all
Furthermore, Hester alleges that the show paid for certain cast members to get plastic surgery to "create more sex appeal."
A&E declined to discuss the lawsuit, explaining: "We do not comment on pending litigation."
This isn't Hester's first legal entanglement this year. In June, the reality star settled a lawsuit against singer Trey Songz over rights to the catchphrase "YUUUP!"
Do you think Storage Wars is rigged?
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 19 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 19 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 19 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 20 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 20 hours ago