Fred Willard can't catch a break.
The two remaining episodes of the comedian's improv series Trust Us with Your Life have been pulled by ABC, The Wrap reports. This is the second job Willard has lost since his lewd conduct arrest two weeks ago. He was previously fired by PBS as the narrator of Market Warriors.
Fred Willard jokes about lewd conduct arrest on Late Night
Unlike his PBS axing, it's unlikely that the ABC's decision to pull the remaining episodes is related to Willard's arrest. The comedy series was failing in the ratings and will now be replaced by Wipeout repeats.
Willard still maintains he did nothing wrong during the July 19 incident, in which he was allegedly caught exposing himself in an adult movie theater. He has since been offered an alternative option to complete counseling courses to avoid formal charges.
- Returning Showrunner Dan Harmon Slams ‘Community’ Season 4 & Sony Bosses Deadline.com - 9 hours ago
- Chuck Lorre Confirms Angus T. Jones Will Be Back On Two And A Half Men Access Hollywood - 9 hours ago
- Future Of ‘Anger Management’ Co-Star Selma Blair In Limbo Over Falling-Out With Charlie Sheen Deadline.com - 9 hours ago
- John Hurt Joins FX's Vampire Thriller The Strain TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- ‘Curb’ Actor Won’t Be Charged in Parking Spot Incident Variety - 6 hours ago
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit The Wrap - 6 hours ago