Ed Helms was not an original cast member of "The Office." His unique style of hilarity didn't start enriching the show until Season 3 of the NBC series. Now a regular cast member and a bona-fide star of the show, Andy Bernard is one of the funniest characters gracing the screen each week. Here are the top ten quotes of this lovable Cornell graduate:
1. "I think you have assembled an amazing team at Scranton. It's really a pleasure to be a part of it. It's like, everyone has their own special skill, you know, just like the Superfriends. Except for Dwight, who is more like a super-dud. I mean, he would be a Superfriend if there was a Superfriend whose super power was being late. You know?"
2. "Women cannot resist a man singing show tunes. It's so powerful even a lot of men can't resist a man singing show tunes."
3. "I'm a little worried that I asked out Naughty Nellie instead of Erin. Which would be a whole lot less appealing because Naughty Nellie says yes to everyone. And she might be a murderer."
4. "I am single now. What we have here is the ultimate smack down between the Nard dog and crippling despair, loneliness and depression. I intend to win."
5. "You give me a gift? Bam! Thank-you note. You invite me somewhere? Pow! RSVP. You do me a favor? Wham! Favor returned. Do not test my politeness."
6. "This is not the first time rumors about me being gay have come up. Twice before actually. Just a weird coincidence. A little too weird. Almost makes you wonder if its not a coincidence at all! Whoa! Which it is, of course. Just makes you wonder."
7. "You can't let a girl feel good about herself. It will backfire on you. Every compliment has to be backhanded. 'Oh I like your dress, but I'd like it more if you had prettier hair.'"
8. "I did this for the little guy. For Joe six-pack. The guy who wakes up every morning in a $400-a-month apartment; wonders how he's going to pay his mortgage; wonders how he's going to fill up his car with oil; wonders how am I going to pay my kids' orphanage bills. That guy shouldn't have to wonder where he's going to park."
9. "I'm petrified of nipple chafing. Once it starts it's a vicious cycle. If you have sensitive nipples, they chafe, they become more sensitive, so they chafe more. So...I take precautions."
10. "When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a fifth of socos, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, puke, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz."
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join theYahoo! Contributor Networkto start publishing your own articles.
- Ed Helms
- Andy Bernard