FX’s new drama series The Americans will premiere on January 30, airing in the Wednesday 10 PM slot where the cable network currently airs American Horror Story: The Asylum. The Americans is a period drama about the complex marriage of two KGB spies (Matthew Rhys, Keri Russell) posing as Americans in suburban Washington D.C. shortly after Ronald Reagan is elected President. Tensions heighten upon the arrival of a new neighbor, Stan Beeman (Noah Emmerich), an FBI agent. The Americans was created by Joe Weisberg (Falling Skies), a CIA agent-turned-author. Weisberg, Joel Fields, Graham Yost and Amblin TV’s Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank executive produce for Fox TV Studios and FX Prods. Here is the series’ first trailer, which was released last month.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT